Speech Drama is a course designed for the very purpose to provide a structured framework to encourage and assess the students in the progressive mastery of a wide range of performance skills like effective communication verse speaking correction of speech faults drama skills etc. and to take them to a world of confidence from the shade of shyness.
The primary objective of Speech & Drama program is
- To encourage students to become a unique individuals and helping them to master the communication skills
- To build students’ confidence through expressions and drama
- To help students to be vocally and physically expressive and thereby help each student’s personal development and ability to communicate with sensitivity.
- To promote and encourage the habit of reading which is slowly disappearing in today’s age.
At Melody Makers the Speech & Drama classes are conducted in small groups to ensure proper attention to every student. The activities in a typical Speech & Drama class include
- Physical vocal and mental warm-ups
- presenting stories poems information and ideas
- Language dynamics
- Voice speech and pronunciation exercises
- Communication skills
- Creative drama and improvisation
Admission for the Speech & Drama classes is open for the students from the age of 5 years.
The students are prepared for the certification examinations conducted by the Trinity College London.
Other Communication Programs Offered